Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Blue Squiddo, WE can too!!!!.......NOT




So, I think that Nick Jr tries to make my life more difficult.
Blue just got a baby brother, Sprinkles.
Grace now wants a baby brother named Steve.
Fucking excellent.
Try explaining to a 3 year old that it's just not as simple as going to Puppyville and picking one up.

This really sucks, and I'm just not ready to relive it quite yet.
Good times, Good Times....

I'll be the first to admit that I have baby fever..

I love kids. I'd have 50 if I could, but I can't.

And since I have the pelvis of an 11 year old boy, I don't shoot babies out of my cho-cha, they are CUT OUT OF ME, AND IT HURTS AFTER THE 1ST ONE!

Fuckin' Nick Jr.........................

4 comments:

Sharpie said...

Yep - it hurts like crazy. Had one normal and one C-section. I'd rather swallow glass.

Corrie said...

Some dumb-ass tivoed that damn show and I have seen it twenty times?

Who is spinkles Mama? Is Joe the Baby Daddy or is he raising Steve's illegitimate baby?

I pop out kids like Pez. It's my new tag line.

Kirsten said...

come join the lifestyles of the recently knocked up....again. It won't be as much fun without you!

Amy's Working said...

doc told me I could go to three but by the time they cut out the last one, there is no chance another one would stay in there without splitting the ol utero open. Still glad I stuck it out for one more. Plus he totally cleaned up the scar so its actually smaller ;-)