Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday

I have today off.
Work asked if I would work a overnight tomorrow night instead.
LOVE IT.
Overnights are a cake walk.
Leaves me lots of reading time.

So, Since it's Friday night, Randy and I are going to lay on the couch and watch movies and play scrabble and boggle ( which he spanks my ass in every effin' time).

Like I said, it's the little things that make me the happiest :o)

We were supposed to have my nephew for a few days, but we got veto-ed out by a grandparent. Well, and runor has it that Jamie thought we forgot ( NO WE DIDN'T....Randy's just ...well, you know..- We remembered, I swear)
Also, my brother went back oversea's......Without saying goodbye.... He's a douche.
I thought he was here for another week.
It makes me really sad that we aren't as close as we used to be...I'm sure I'm to blame for part of it...But it still breaks my heart just a little, ya know?

1 comment:

Amy's Working said...

i totally understand the brother issue. I keep looking at mine and thinking what happened???

have a great weekend.