Monday, August 28, 2006

Hance

So, yesterday we were driving to lunch, after taking the girls to feed the duckies at a local park, and I was flipping through the radio stations, and stopped when I heard a song I THOUGHT I liked

" I think this is the only TOOL song that I like", I told Randy.

"What about Sober? I thought you liked that song too?"

"Oh, yeah, and Sober....I think I like this song more, though."

" Really?!", he said, giving me that " are you fucking with me " look.

" Ummm, yeah, I think so. I don't listen to a lot of Tool". ( We All know that, right? RIGHT!)

" Do you know what this song is about?!?!?", he asked me

" Noooooo", I replied.

" He's talking about fisiting someone up the ass!"

" WHAT?!?!?!?!", I said, feeling dirty.

" Yeah, the name of the song is STINKFIST. I'm sure it has some kind of political meaning behind it, but I never cared to find out"


I sat and listen to the rest of the song, feeling the dirtiest I ever had, fighting the urge to not throw up in my purse.
Who the FUCK writes a song about fisting up someone up the ass?!?!?
AND WHY, OH WHY, DOES MY HUSBAND KNOW THIS?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hance, people.
Hance.

It rhymes with anus.

Disgusting.

I'm off to listen to the Dixie Chicks or something..

3 comments:

deadmanwade1 said...

I know this because I'm full of useless knowledge about things noone wants to know.

notasoccermom said...

Oh, Baby, I know, I know.
Useless, Useless knowledge....
One of the many reasons I love you. Useless knowledge and a very large penis..
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :o)

k said...

Okay now, "hance" rhymes with "Lance" (as in "I'm Lance and I'm gay and so were all of the other N'Sync guys").

Heinous rhymes with anus.

Any why DOES Randy know about stin-fisting? Strange...very strange...