Monday, August 07, 2006

" I'm bringing sexy back..."


While watching the *NEW* Justin Timberlake video the other day, I looked at Randy and said,

" Do you think Britney ever watches this video, looks over at Kev-Kev, and thinks, "Damn, I fucked up"."?

To which my Sweet Randy replies,

" I don't know what's more disturbing.-
The fact that you think about that, or that you felt the need to say that out loud."

I'm shallow, people.
Shallow.


But, HELLOOOOOO?!?!?!?!?
Have you seen the video?
Who wouldn't like a song that's says "Dirty babe... You see these shackles, Baby, I'm your slave.. I'll let you whip me if I misbehave... It's just that no one makes me feel this way "

Kinda sad that my 28th Birthday is right around the corner and I don't seen any type of growth in the maturity department since last year

2 comments:

Corrie said...

Oh my god, that Justin video is hot.

So fucking hot. I don't care what you say, he's hot.

You Britney's pregnant panties are in a BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christie said...

I love a man in 3 peice suit... he looks hot in that video hehe