Monday, August 21, 2006

Like the kids at work say, " I don't give a f***!!!!!!"


My mom came over around 1pm today to drop off our stroller.
I was sitting on the couch, talking to my neighbor ( well, writing in a notebook. She's deaf and I don't know sign language yet) and our daughters were playing.
" It's nice to see you got dressed today", my mother said.
I was sitting there in my PJ's.

I don't care.
Today is my day off. I still got up this morning, made breakfast, played with the girls, made lunch, read to them, and THEN made dinner ahead of time.
I did the dishes, and already packed the cooler for Randy, cause he's taking the girls to the zoo when he gets home, so I can clean.
I changed Faith, and put her down for a nap.
Grace was on her way to nap too, except then our neighbors came over.

AND It's not really even a whole day off, cause I'm working tonight from 8:30p-12:30am taking care of a hospice patient. Yeah, I started doing hospice work again, part time.

So, no, I didn't get dressed today, because I don't have to.

I'm going to read a little.
Crochay a little
Smoke a few cigarettes, and play on the internet.
Then scrub the kitchen floor, clean the bathroom, and work on the laundry.
I probably won't shower and change out of my pajamas until 5pm or so ( *GASP*..The HORROR!!!)
I don't think my mom has ever stayed in her pajamas past 8am.
What a waste!
I would LIVE in my pj's if I could.
And I am not ashamed.
Can I get an AMEN!?!?!?!?


Just call me lazy.
I will always be a disapointment..Oh well, I got over it

No comments: