Saturday, August 19, 2006

More Examples of our fine parenting skills


Wait............
Grace has a new song she loves to sing
" WAAAAAITTTTT - I'M COMING UNDONE....IRATE....I'M COMING UNDONE..."

I mean, who doesn't love it when their 3 year old belts out KORN in the grocery store??!!?
I DON'T.
That was all her Daddy.
***************************************************************************************
Grace's Version of Ring Around the Rosey

"Ring around the pussy.
Pocket full of pussy.
Asses, Asses - WE all fall down!"

In her defense, she isn't trying to make it dirty.
She still has some trouble with her R's, S's and P's.

It's damn funny, though.

****************************************************************************************
War of the Crayons

Grace was sitting one the couch holding a little 4 pack of crayons she got somewhere.
Faith went over and took them from her, and Grace didn't notice- She was too busy watching Dora try to get to BrokeBack Mountain( or something like that - I tune out when it comes to Dora).
Anyways, So I took them from Faith, and Grace didn't notice for about 5 minutes.
" HEYYYY!! I want my fucking crayons back, Mommy!"
I froze like a deer in headlights, looked up from the blanket I was crocheting, and gave her the evil eye.
"Maria Grace, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
To which she gave me the biggest Shit eating grin EVER and replied,
" Mommy, may I please have my crayons back?"
Little turd.

I getting her this shirt for Christmas.


Why do I feel the need to post these stories on the internet?
Feel free to send hate mail :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like home with my 3 young sons......we go to the grocery and the 5yo says in his sweetest sing-song voice "theres a party in my pants"(he has a 12yo bro). The teen crowd just loves him:)

jen

Sharpie said...

OK - OMG I almost died laughing at the Ring Around The Rosies - but the crayons - OMG CLASSIC!!