Monday, September 18, 2006

"Little miss apprehensive, said Oooooh..She fell in love"

Yes, I'm in love.
But it's not what you think....

She's beautiful...
Let's all keep our fingers crossed, ok?

We weren't really looking.
Our house isn't even on the market.
But we saw it on HomeView, while we were flipping though TV stations, and it just so happened that there was an open house the next day.

It's in a small town, but only 20 minutes away from where we are now.
I cried when we were walking through it( Granted, I cry when it rains outside, or...well, I'm just a crier, people, but still.) It's BEAUTIFUL.
Grace didn't want to leave...I don't blame her.

What do you guys think?

I don't have a picture of the stained glass front door, but you can see the wrap around porch, and some other pic's.

3 comments:

Belle said...

I LOVE it! I dream of owning a house like that someday. Or fixing mine up to resemble something like that.

I hope you get it!

Firebrand said...

Abso-friggin'-lutely gorgeous! I'd love to own a house like that...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

Anonymous said...

You can keep me in the attic!