Monday, October 02, 2006

Church SHOULD NOT be stressful!!!

So, we're trying out a new church.
Grace goes to Pre-School there, and it's just down the street, so why not, right?

Except they don't have a nursery.

Grace continually slid up and down the pew, showing everyone her " puple big girl pants", and Faith, well, Faith decided to see how far she could throw her bottle about 10 times, before hitting the 101 year old woman behind us, and Randy took her out.

I don'tthink I took anything away from church yesterday...Except a headache.
Now, the question is, will we go back???

I remember going to church as a little kid.
I'm sure I wasn't always an angel.
I remember one time in particular, while sitting in the front row at Sunday mass, when my brother, who is 2 and a half years younger than me, started making shooting sounds.
When I asked him what he was doing, he simply replied,
" I'm shooting the devil into a twinkie."

I laughed so hard! I CAN STILL REMEMBER IT! I was probably only 8.
Looking back, I'm sure my mom was totally embarrassed.

Payback's are a bitch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious...I can just picture little Bill..it even sounds like something he would say. Thanks for the smile. Love ya...Remember I'm always here to talk to...Your lil sis