Thursday, October 05, 2006

Ignorance is Bliss




While walking by the laudry room last night, I mention to Randy that the cat boxes needed to be changed.

" Speaking of the laundry room", he replied, " I have something I should tell you..."

" Uh, okay, what?" I said

" We had a snake. I found it about 3 weeks ago. Came in from the Sub pump.."

"WH-WHA-WHAT!!!! You're just now telling me?!?!"

" Well, I tried to catch it, but it went under the dryer....."

"And YOU'RE JUST NOW TELLING ME?!?!?!?!"

" Because I knew you'd have this reaction...Abby( our 6 month old kitten) found it, hurt it pretty bad, and I found it on a pile of Grace's clothes about a week ago,
and took it out...It's gone so don't worry."

" If you EVER think that I'll ever do laundry again you are sadly, sadly mistaken."

A FUCKING SNAKE....IN MY BASEMENT...Where the computer is...
Ewwwwwww.
If I stop posting, it's because I refuse to come downstairs, okay?

We all know I DO NOT DO SNAKES

Snakes are my worst PHOBIA...

Ick.

1 comment:

Corrie said...

oh my fuck.

seriously I hate snakes.

Dude, winter is coming, the were probally looking for a safe, warm place.

Oh my fuck.