Thursday, November 30, 2006

OH MY GOD

Well, it finally happened.
Shit hit the fan at my hospice lady's house.
Myself and the other girls that work for the registry got sideswiped by the caregiver that isn't with the registry.
She gave hospice lady our report book where we write what happened during our shift ( i.e. every time she threatens to kill herself, yells at us, is off her oxygen, what she eats, how many packs she smokes when we're there, and what care she refuses).
Hospice lady hit the ROOF!!!!
I called Carrie, the caregiver that's there right now on her cell to see how things were going and she told me what happened.
She was smack dub in the middle of hell.
She asked me to call our registry ( they refer us, but we private contractors) and let them now she wouldn't be going back.
She also told me I was in for it when I came back.
I know truer word were never spoken.
I'm also not going back.
I called our registry and told them about what was going on.
They dropped her as a client.
It wasn't worth us losing our licences, or standing of the way of getting our nursing licences ( Carrie and I both have less than a year left before we're RN's).
HOLY FUCK!
With the pills missing(again), and the way she's been treating us girls, refusing care, and unwilling to have new caregivers, she's too much of a liability.

With us all leaving they refuse to send anyone else out.
My heart is breaking.
I promised myself I would stay until the end, but enough is enough.
I know the woman that gave her the book to read wanted more hours, but she went about the wrong way.
She fucking sandbagged us.

Why do I feel so bad?

2 comments:

Belle said...

I never knew you were in nursing school; I think it's great that you have less than a year to go!

I don't blame your company....that woman sounds dangerous. I hate that things went down the way they did, though. Even though I don't really understand what all happened.

Anonymous said...

Soccer Live Matches At Your Desktop
http://www.soccerlivematches.blogspot.com/

There are thousands of High Quality Channels streaming live football from around the world. We are here to show you how to find them. Receive live match links in your mail account. English Premiership Football and European Soccer Streams. Note all matches are as per BST.

Special Introductory offer:
Live match links in your mail account at only £1.00 GBP. Free for First Day if you subscribe it now.

1. Free Software:
We will provide you all software you need to get live match at your desktop.

2. Low Cost:
Free for the first day, Receive live match links in your mail account @ £1.00 GBP for each 2 weeks.

3. What's Needed:
Just need is to click on the link, start the software and match is on your desktop.

3. Live Soccer:
Watch live soccer online on your PC no need of buying Sky or Cable?

4. Is It Legal?
We donot stream live football from this server or blog. There are thousands of High Quality Channels streaming live football from around the world. We are here to show you how to find them.

Check it Once
http://www.soccerlivematches.blogspot.com/

Soccer Live Matches At Your Desktop