Thursday, January 11, 2007

I can't help that I'm so white and nerdy

Do you ever get to that stage where you're just like " Damn, I'm getting old" ?
We haven't gone out since the Halloween party.
And to be honest- I don't miss it all that much.
I always feel like ass the next morning, the kids get up at the ass-crack of dawn, regardless of what time you got home and went to bed.
Now, don't get me wrong- I MISS MY FRIENDS, but yo, I'm happy stayin' in these days, playin' board games ( which Randy always seems to school my ass in ).
Seriously, we got a TON of games for Christmas.
WOOOOHOOOOO!!

So, when some friends from work asked me to go out this weekend I got excited.
I just had to find someone to work for me ( I work 10 hours Thursday-Sunday).

I didn't have any luck.
But I only asked one person.
We're suppose to get a ton of snow anyway.
Scrabble anyone?

No comments: