Friday, January 19, 2007

Side effects of a penis....?

It's 3pm
I've been awake since YESTERDAY morning at 8am.
Randy's cousin ( more like sister) and her husband are flying in from Texas and are set to land in 5 minutes.
Randy's 30th birthday party is tomorrow night.

My husband, love of my life, father to my children, told me he would " clean"when I went to work at 10pm last night.
Apparently, we have different versions of what " clean" is.

My version includes dusting, sweeping, and scrubbing.
His, however, does not.

Is this caused by having a penis?
Does having a vagina mean you HAVE TO HAVE your entertainment center dusted for all to be right in the world when you are expecting company?

A girl can only wonder.

2 comments:

Justin said...

I will have to go with the penis thing. Jenna and I argue often on the definition of clean. I just don't understand why we need to move a couch to vaccum underneath it. The couch has never moved, and we are never going to move it as long as we are here. Seems silly to me......

Rude Cactus said...

A penis has something to do with it. That said, I'm a pretty good cleaner ;-)