Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dis and Dat

Our friends, Justin and Jenna, listened to all my whining and made me a baby. Baby E.J. was born Sunday night - CONGRATS!!!!

My Daddy turned 50 last week, and my mom threw him a awesome surprise party on Saturday.

Anemia is currently kicking my ass hard core.

K just had a birthday. I'm a totally shady mofo cause I haven't talked to her in months. Happy B-day K! I love ya and you're still my hooker.

It's currently 3pm and I'm still in my monkey pj's.....don't care...

I should be cleaning and doing laundry.

I got a text message from a friend at my old job telling me one of our co-workers died this morning

I didn't even know he was sick.

I totally feel like an asshole.

Why the fuck is my mood so shitty?

1 comment:

k said...

I bought and used Mr. Clean Eraser pads on my walls for the first time yesterday and I thought of you.

You're right, they're like crack.

I couldn't stop myself.