Friday, March 23, 2007

Kids say the darndest things....


My dad had surgery on his sholder last week.
So he's off work for the next few weeks.
Grace asked if we could go see him and my mom and I told her no.
I knew that my SIL and nephew were there and that would mean all 3 grandkids jumping around and trying to get in my Dad's lap.
I told her that Pop Pop had a owie and we could call him later instead.
She asked " Does Pop Pop have owies cause Gammy beats him?"
I laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants.
Then I called my parents and told them.
My Dad got a HUGE kick out of it.
We went over there anyway so that Grace could see that her Pop Pop wasn't being abused.
He was just fine, chillin' in his recliner, watching American Idol with my mom, boo-ing at Sanjaya.
Nice, huh?
He just turned 50.
My mom is 48
My parents are some funny shit.

No comments: