Friday, March 23, 2007

Our Sexy Pillow Talk.


Every night that I'm off we seem to have that same routine.

After the kids go to bed, we sit together on the couch and watch TV until Randy has to dial into work ( around 12a) and then I read or work on a blanket ( I'm constantly making baby blankets).

More often than not, I pass out.

Then Randy wakes me up and we go to bed together.

If we're not too tired we play " sink the sausage".

Then we pass out cuddling.

Cute, right?

Last night Randy asked, " Honey, do you think we're boring?"


" No, why?"


"Cause we always do the same thing. I don't want you to get bored with me."


" Baby, I love you and we aren't boring. We're "adults". Besides, don't you think that we did enough partying back in the day? We deserve to be a little boring."

Then he kissed my head.


Just then, Faith woke up crying ( she's getting her last 2 teeth and has a cold).

SCREAMING

I went and got her, put her in bed with us to calm her down and get her back to sleep.

30 minutes later I took her back to bed and then we both passed the fuck out.

I like being boring

1 comment:

Doo Dah said...

I equate boring with comfy......so I guess Elmer and I are boring also. ;-)