Monday, April 30, 2007

One of you little fuckers better have a viginia!


So, I have 3 rabbits.

2 males

1 female

And I'm selfish - I want a baby so bad I'm praying that one of them gets knocked up.

(BTW-How sad is it that I'm whoring out rabbits to get my baby fix?)

Tonight I took the youngest one back to where I bought it and asked if they could tell if it was pregnant.

They said that the rabbit expert wasn't there, but they thought Pinky may have a penis.

Son of a bitch.

It's really hard to tell the sex of a rabbit.

Damn it

1 comment:

Doo Dah said...

I have 3 adults: 2 male and 1 female, and have babies I cannot get rid of: 3 males and 1 female.

Lay them on their back, put your thumb and pointie finger on either side of the AHEM . . . . press down until it pops out:
if it goes like this | it is a girl
if it goes like this O it is a boy.

You should have purchased them around 8 to 10 weeks, they should have wee little balls started on either side of the AHEM if it is a boy, by maybe 12 weeks.

Lemme tell ya, dont matter which sexxx they is, they all likes ta hump each other. Horney little critters.

Email me is you ???
doodah812@msn.com