Friday, April 20, 2007

What I've been up to...

Well, we went to Texas for Easter...
After we got back I came to the conclusion that working just blows.
I'd really rather not.
Anyway, back to Texas...
Randy's sister K, announced she's pregnant with #4 ( at Grace's birthday party... yeah..let me tell you how well that went over)
I, of course, was ( and still am) excited.
I asked her if I could have it and she said no
I seem to be the only one who is excited because K, keeps her taste for men in her ass and nobody is thrilled with BabyDaddy#3.
Oh well.
It's a baby, not the spawn of Satan ( which when I stated that I was asked if I wanted to put some money on it).
Either way I'm making it a blanket.


What else? Nothing really. Working crazy hours, avoiding cleaning, and collecting MORE pets.
That's right.
Randy got a dog while we were in Texas.
Mister Bojangles.
He's very cute, but he's a big ass Daddy's boy.

So, I came home and got 2 more rabbits ( total of 3).
We now have Hasenfeffer (Hass)
Pinky Dinky Do is the baby ( 8 weeks old)
And Chewbacca ( we call him Chewie)

We are currently looking at buying a house with land.
We have our eye on a ranch about 30 minutes away, so cross your fingers for us.3
I plan on naming it " KIDS AND KRITTERS RANCH...IF YOU DON'T WANT 'EM, WE'LL TAKE 'EM"

I would post some pic's but our camera took a giant shit, so it'll have to wait :o)
So that's all I got for now.

No comments: