Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Heartbroken





My baby, Hass, has runaway/been taken.

We had a garage sale Saturday and I took the bunnies outside in their cage to enjoy the sun.

They were loving it so I decided to leave them out.

I did take the dwarf rabbit in that night because I was afraid he would get out of the cage.


The next morning ( Mothers Day) as we were getting in the car to meet my family, we noticed that Hass, Chewie, and their water bottle was gone.

I spent the day crying.

Chewie and the water bottle showed up that night.

Hassey is still gone.

I know it should stupid to be so upset over a rabbit, but he was my baby.

I called the local shelter to file a missing pet report and got a lecture on how I was a irresponsible owner.

Fine. Whatever.

I just want my baby back.

1 comment:

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

That's so funny that they lectured you. What a bunch of jerks. If you didn't care, you would not have called. Wankers.