Monday, May 07, 2007

Just another " Manic" Monday




After an 18 hour shift:
Randy and the kids pick me up from work
Randy takes the day off to go to the zoo with Grace's Preschool class, what a saint...He even takes Faith with him so I can get some much needed sleep.....I go into the empty house......
forgot my cigarettes in the car....damn...really want a smokey treat...could get more, but the keys to my car are M.I.A., which Randy is blaming on the 2 year old, but I totally think it's him....ok, can't smoke....lets be crafty.....I want to make something...Where's my new hot glue gun?.......Damn it.....Oh look! There's my slinky that Randy gave me at the bar 7 years ago......Why is all this shit in the pantry? GLUE GUN!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Now where the fuck are the glue sticks???? DAMN IT!!!!!
" Glue sticks where are youuuuuuuuuu?"...
( FYI- They didn't answer....)
THERE YOU ARE, You little bastards!
Woooohooooo.
As of right now I'm fucking deliarous and have been left unsupervised with a glue gun......
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: