Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Can you help me I'm bent..................


I have been ridiculously bored all day.
I don't see an end in sight.
Tonight I'm taking the munchkins to the mall to meet up with other munchkins and play while I talk to their Mommies ( my friends)
Randy, however, gets to go out with his B.F.F. and my Dad
I say Fuck it!
I'm going out tomorrow and I don't care who comes with me or where we go, k? Jenn? Jenna?
Someone, for the love of God - I'M BORED!

I do have a job interview in an hour...Maybe I should go get ready

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Amy and I were going to go to coffee but changed our minds. We are going to meet up at Brownies in Papillion for awhile. I can't stay out to late but I'm sure she won't mind. I think her sister is coming to. Meet us there around 6:30 or when ever you can.