Saturday, July 28, 2007

Knockin up a Moo Cow


Oh, by the way, we are trying to do the whole getting knocked up thing. I mentioned it once.


The mission failed this month.




And now, because I'm a very selfish person, I want to wait until after my birthday in September ( the big 2-9)




Because, I want to get drunk with my friends and family and sing Karaoke.




Selfish, Selfish, SELFISH.


And I need to lose weight b/c my Grandpa, when we told him we were trying, said,


" Ann, " ( By the way, only my family can call me Ann), " Why would you do that? With as heavy as you are and all. I thought you said they told you to lose weight first?"






Nothing like your Gimmpy callin' you a cow to re inforce the weight watchers.




Motherfuckin Moooooo, ya'll


Mo Fo Moooooooooooooo




Got Milk?

1 comment:

Woman with kids said...

Oh, ouch. Only family can 'love' you like that!