Thursday, July 05, 2007

What up, Fools?

I was gone.

Sick.

In the hospital.

Out now.

It's all good.

No worries.


So whats up with you guys?

Have you seen Transformers yet?

I went, halfheartedly, to appease my husband since he's been creaming his shorts about this Transformers nonsence since he was 5 years old.


I, too, am now a member of the geek squad.

I saw it and loved it.

LOVED IT.



I too, as my friend Amy says, am a "moron in disguise".
Hehe.

Oh, well. I married into this evil and it was time for it to take over.

I didn't have much of a chance to be honest.


Other than that, not much is going on, kids.

Life is good and gettin' back to normal.

:o)

Rock on

1 comment:

Sharpie said...

Sorry to hear you were in the hospital!

And OMG I LOVED that movie! LOVED! Although we did take our 9 and 7 year olds - and there were a few parts (ya remember the masturbation scene) that could have been cut out completely to make it a bit more wholesome and kid-friendly!