Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Not a poster child.

First of all, thank you for all the kind emails. I read them all, and honestly, I was touched. So, at the advice of all the super awesome people that live in my computer, as well as my BFF, I've decided to keep writing. This is life after divorce. Maybe people will relate. This however, will not be a place where I bash the ex, his girlfriend, OR, as it was suggested, publish a open letter to the "Home wrecker". What would be the point? Throughout this whole process I have done my very best to take the high road, keep things as civil as possible. I AM NOT a poster child for divorce. Hell, I don't even believe in it. But it is what it is. I've become a member of a club that I never wanted to be in, but I'm here now. And it's not always so horrible. So, these are my new adventures. I hope you enjoy :)

No comments: