Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Turkey Day, Ya'll!

I suppose I should start every post with an apology. Yes, I've gotten your emails. Yes, I'm a shady bitch....Well,, not really. Just busy, friends. 3 kids, 2 jobs. Some days I'm just spent. BUT I made it a point to say hello this morning :) Happy Turkey Day. I'm working for a few hours this morning, picking up the kiddos, and then spending the day with our super amazing family. Then they have to go back to their Dad's, and I have to make some evening visits to tuck people in. I get to see everyone I love today..Family and my work family. It's a win win.
Now, before you start shooting me emails, thinking I'm avoiding your questions, I'm not. Still trying to think about how I'm exactly going to word that entry. I will post tonight. Promise. But this morning I wanted to say I'm thankful. I have so many blessings that sometimes I forget to just shut the fuck up, and appreciate what I have. First and foremost, my family. Where would I be without them? My parents, brothers, sisters in law ( except the one that just hit my baby brother with her car while trying to steal their kids...yeah, that story is for later) my nieces, and nephews, and, of course, my babies, and my Grandpa. I'm so lucky. I have 2 jobs that I don't hate, and most days, doesn't even necessarily fell like work. I have a place to live, food to eat, and a car to drive. Am I ballin'? Nope. But my shit is handled, and that's a lot.
So, I'm gonna go jump in the shower, and go makes some visits ( I do home health), pick up the babies, and go to my parent's house and watch some John Wayne with my Grandpa. I hope all you nice people that live in the computer have an AMAZING day.

No comments: